Frequently Asked Questions
"An error occurred while processing your purchase" (Amazon)
This issue can be resolved by clearing the cache from the Amazon Appstore app. Step by step walkthrough of how to clear your Amazon app store data on the Kindle Fire is detailed below. If you are using the Kindle Fire HD or other device a few of the icons or menu names may be different but the steps should be broadly the same.
- Tap the "Quick Settings" (gear) icon in the upper right hand corner.
- From the Quick Settings drop down menu, tap the "More..." icon.
- From the "Settings" menu, tap "Applications."
- In the Applications menu, tap to select "Amazon App Store."
- Tap on Clear data and Clear cache.
- Launch the app and tap on one of the locked items.
Last Updated 9 years ago